Thursday 7 June 2007

something about me




My name is Ieva. I’m 16 years old. I’m learning at ‘‘Šaltinis‘‘secondary school, in 10th class. I was born in Marijampolė in 1990.06.24. I live with my mum, dad and sister.

With my mum and sister I like to do shopping, with dad I like to sail. Also all my family likes to travel and spend holidays together. My hobby is free-hand drawing, listening to music, or composing. I like spiders very much.

I wish I had one.

Spiders have become very popular, but taking care of them is not cheap. Spiders make silk spider-webs. They have 8 legs and you can find them everywhere but not in the Antarctica. Now there are about 38000 differnt kinds of them. My mum and sister dislike spiders.

Now I have a dog and a cat, before I had a guinea-pig and a lizard.

Ieva90_lt

No comments: